There was talk, after Polaris acquired Brammo, of using the Victory brand
to transition to making an American sport bike brand. Indian for the
cruisers, Victory for the standards and sporties that do better worldwide.

There was also the Victory rebranded Empulse for an electric bike
competitor. I had hopes that the cash infusion until the tech that Polaris
represented would give the industry a shot in the arm, but I can't imagine
Indian offering an electric bike...

Kurt