That '83 looks disgustingly nicer than mine, (which I have to sell soon).
You went with an '82 round headlight. I love my square one, how it performs
anyway.

I have to replace the reservoir glasses and should really replace the front
springs with progressives.
I have had to do something with the valve cover corrosion, so I had it
powder coated silver. It looks different, but a whole lot nicer/finished.

You have all that nice corrupted chrome too. I envy that as well.

How much are you asking?

I agree with what the guys have already posted. It is not a robust charging
system, and the choke is absolutely necessary, but it should start right up
and hold a charge for a few weeks.
If you doubt the battery, then have it tested at some auto parts shop. It
should probably be replaced. I will replace mine.
Check to see if it is drawing any current while it is supposed to be turned
off. The fuse link can be replaced with ammeter probes. Just don't turn
anything on while doing the test unless you have a very robust tester.

Make sure the starter is not loaded up with dust from the brushes. That'll
kill a lot of starting potential.
Hopefully you did the fuse block cleanup and rebuildage we have posted
here, when you did the headlight work. By this time in it's life you are
sure to have something bad in there, or will soon.