Thanks! I picked it up for a song. Ran okay, needed carb work and had rattle
can paint. Everything got stripped down to the metal and reworked. Frame got
powder coated. I'm moving in May so I may end up selling if I don't decide to
keep it... would probably part with it for about 3500. It probably has more
sentimental value to me though because I put so much time into it!

I just bought a new lithium iron battery. The battery on it is toast, so we
will see if that works. Very intrigued about the fuse block clean up. Do you
have the link?