Both correct; the blue and red on the '84 and '85 are decals, and the only
paint color is black....The '86 used a blue base on the bosdy panels
("candy allucian blue"),a nd decals for the red/white portion of the
colors....The red/orange/black '86 used black base coat, and decals were
the orange/red colors.....

The other place to buy reproduction decals is on Ebay, and link is
below.....These people (yamatopdog
<http://www.ebay.com/usr/yamatopdog?_trksid=p2047675.l2559>) used a bunch
of my NOS parts, and reproduced the colors as close as the could get them
(we worked on it for months)....They look REALLY good if/when replacing all
the decals on the bike, but are slightly noticeable if you only do one
panel.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/HONDA-1984-CB700SC-CB700-TANK-SIDE-COVER-DECAL-SET/360272630247?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649