Actually I work just a couple miles south of I-10 on the west side of
Houston. I've got a meeting on Mondays that goes from 1-2PM but could sneak
out anytime before/after that depending on when you roll through town.
There's plenty of places for lunch just across the street if you want a
bite to eat.

-Kyle