One of your float needles probably has a speck of dirt on it and allowing
too much fuel into the cylinder. I'd connect a little hose on the bottom of
each carb one at a time to drain them and have a look at what comes out.
You might need to do this several times.  I've done the "tap the carbs"
thing and it may work but if you've got one speck on dirt there may be
others so not a bad idea to drain all the carbs several times.  I drain my
carbs several times a season and run that fuel through a coffee filter to
get a good look at what's filtering out.

If you want to spend a bit more time you could pull the plugs and see which
one is black from trying to burn too much fuel.