You do not need 3 threads about this. 1 is sufficient.

I have a spare transmission from an 750 (CB700 in the US I think). If
you're willing to pay for shipping, and you can describe the process
of getting what you need, in a way that a child would understand, I
can maybe take bits off mine and send them to you for no other charge.

I took my engine/tranny off, set it aside, and converted it to
electrical. My knowledge otherwise on mechanics is zero.