> how much would you want for the trans?

As I said, pay for shipping.

I was hoping to do something artsy with the gears, but, I have a
proclivity against turning steak into hamburger.

> how many miles are on it?

Hrm, never looked, not relevant to me... 51,101, might be km though (30k miles).

Cover plates are missing if that matters.

Also, "trans" is "engine & trans", y'know, right? The top half of the
engine is already disassembled but it's still 150lbs or so I'd guess.

> Ive been thinking about taking an extra frame i have and making it an
> electrical bike. how much did that cost you?

The bike cost me $20 with the coathanger abortion of an engine
restoration the previous owner attempted.

Motor was from a forklift, free.

Speed controller was from a golf cart, free.

Batteries are old tool packs, free.

I've paid shipping from some other members for a headlight lens, fuse
box, and some other misc bits I was missing. A headlight and license
plate light cost me my second $20.

I expect you'd have a more difficult time attempting the same thing
for the same cost.