Yes it's been lined. Marvel is a great name. I'm leaning toward red but I like
the blue. Still deciding. I want it to be original.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Fri, Jan 25, 2019 at 3:07 PM, Darin Hatton<darinhatt...@gmail.com> wrote:
 Plenty of time for things to seize up. Mine sat for almost 10. Never used sea
foam as I am a sucker for marvel mystery oil.  Just gotta love the name.   Tank
looks really nice, look that good on inside? And are you going to go with stock
paint scheme on tank?