Thank you Graham.

> On 26 May 2019, at 18:34, Graham Rogers <grahamjoanrog...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Oh yeah, a 750. I did replace the exhaust system on a few of those but I
> don’t remember any issue and I can’t remember if the center bracket was on or
> off the system when I reinstalled, sorry. I think it was on the exhaust
> system.
>
>> On Sun, May 26, 2019 at 1:03 PM 'NICK TAMPSETT' via Nighthawk Motorcycle
>> Lovers! <nighthawk_lovers@googlegroups.com> wrote:
>> It’s a 1996 750. I haven’t touched the muffler alignment, it’s the same as
>> when I removed it. I’d really like to know if that Centre bracket should be
>> on the exhaust when installing the exhaust on the bike, or should it be on
>> the engine and offer the exhaust up to it.
>>

>>> On 26 May 2019, at 13:42, Graham Rogers <grahamjoanrog...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> I don’t know what to say. You’re talking about a CB650SC right? I did have
>>> more trouble with them than the 700S for the same reason you are. I think I
>>> found there was an obstruction but I can’t remember what it was. Perhaps I
>>> had to take the bike off the main stand and use tie downs to keep the bike
>>> upright. I do all my work on a lift.
>>> The bolts to the same two holes aligned correctly first time without an
>>> issue on the 700S. Are the two mufflers connected correctly at the
>>> crossover?

>>> --
>>> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/nighthawk_lovers/CAGg-qp1TyJ5LdfUzAKRA4PNgZP9Wrm%3DtKLdxFUY49j663gOCqA%40mail.gmail.com.

>> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/nighthawk_lovers/D77B1133-C9B7-497E-BA8C-28E825D979F2%40btinternet.com.

> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/nighthawk_lovers/CAGg-qp1JmgX%2Bs8PrjL7Z9QPgcXQRwXR_kp0tbqnkU3vYud2XOA%40mail.gmail.com.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/nighthawk_lovers/2F2DA8D3-6F62-464A-B211-7836DE6D4497%40btinternet.com.
  • [Nighthawk... 'nick.tamps...@btinternet.com' via Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!
    • Re: [... Kyle Munz
    • Re: [... Graham Rogers
    • [Nigh... EGrider
      • [... 'nick.tamps...@btinternet.com' via Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!
        • ... Graham Rogers
          • ... 'NICK TAMPSETT' via Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!
            • ... Graham Rogers
              • ... 'NICK TAMPSETT' via Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!
                • ... Graham Rogers
                • ... 'nick.tamps...@btinternet.com' via Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!
                • ... Tommy Hill
                • ... 'nick.tamps...@btinternet.com' via Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!