Hi Graham. I misunderstood what you were saying. As I previously said, I
haven’t used a sync tool before and I thought that  each carb had a screw that
was taken out and replaced with a screw in rod that was then attached to the
tubes from the gauges. I now realise that only three carbs have these screws.
So now #2 gauge goes straight to the little tube that the petcock vacuum tube
would usually attach to.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/nighthawk_lovers/2b75e7ad-cc2f-4d9b-985e-081bc6e6c5f1%40googlegroups.com.
        • ... 'nick.tamps...@btinternet.com' via Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!
          • ... Graham Rogers
            • ... 'nick.tamps...@btinternet.com' via Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!
              • ... Graham Rogers
              • ... 'nick.tamps...@btinternet.com' via Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!
              • ... Graham Rogers
              • ... 'nick.tamps...@btinternet.com' via Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!
              • ... Graham Rogers
              • ... 'Nick Tampsett' via Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!
              • ... Graham Rogers
              • ... 'nick.tamps...@btinternet.com' via Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!
              • ... Graham Rogers
              • ... 'Nick Tampsett' via Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!
  • [Nighthawk... EGrider