Graham. They both look great. To me they are both utilitarian. The 700s is
more attractive in that it is better equipped than the 750. Six speed, fuel
gauge, center stand, drive shaft. The fact that the 700s has more low end
power and higher revs on the highway is inconsequential.  I will be only
sparingly using it around the neighborhood. The fact that the 700s is
better equipped is what is important to me. The counter balance is that I
can possibly find a 750 made in 2003.  The last 700s was 86.