We just had a regulator go bad on our 650. It's not hard to pin out, but if
you are not familiar with a voltmeter or can't find the pin assignments for
a 750, another way to test the battery would be to try jumping it with a
second battery using jumper cables when it is "dead". I'm not familiar with
the 750 or how easy it would be to do this but on the 650 all you had to do
was pull the side cover. If it starts it's probably the regulator.