Hi all, I'm coming to purchase a second (perhaps third who know ...) hand
24mm for about 200 USD, it have only a little scratch on the border of the
frontal element (bu very light).

Description of the lens:

Nikkon 24mm f2.8
Made in Japan
Filters 52mm
Focusing, font lens does not rotate instead the rear one does.
Focus min @ 0.3 m
S/N 226865

I have a couple of question:
I found 2 curious things in it .

First one is the focusing ring that instead of my 50mm 1.8 AF is short (in
width is about 5mm) and is not cubbished but rowed (||||||||||) .

Second one is the blocking mechanism of the f stops to the f22 value:

Instead of a little lever mechanism, this have a little circular and
rotating push-button:
If I push this one simply unlock prom the f22 value; pushing and rotating
it, I suppress the auto lock if the f22 value is selected.

My questions are:

1. Have you ever seen or used this one ?
2. Year of production
3. Why the focus ring is different ? (may be replaced in the past or is
original)
4. Have this one the CRC mechanism ?
5. How many lens in how many groups ?
6. And last but not least ... is it worth of 200 USD ?

Thank You in advance for your answers.

                                        Ruscello Claudio

    Ruscello Claudio
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]