Jade, two things: turn off HTML in IE (instructions on the web page), and
change your full name from "anonymous".  Otherwise your posts won't make
it through to the digest.

>From "Anonymous" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Dear Nikon users,

Have any of you found AF-D 35-70/2.8 fogging after a year or so ? I had =
found that mine got  thin fog at rear elements. I've just sold it for =
$400, lucky me. A week after, my friend who also uses 35-70/2.8 found =
the same thing. He purchased his lens 6 months later after me, but his =
lens fogs worse. So, I told him to sell his lens to a used-camera shop. =
Guess what ? There, we found 2 other 35-70/2.8Ds with same problem ! All =
are fogging at the rear elements. Looks like a bug from Nikon.

When I was about to purchase this lens, a pro Nikon user told me about =
this, but I ignored him. Hey, it's sharp ! Now, I hope that I can reach =
for the new 28-70/2.8 AFS.

Winston S.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]=20

 [ Internet Exploder HTML deleted ]