Claudio,

the lens you describe is a typical original AF lens. The very first AF
Nikkors had that thin, hard plastic focusing ring and a different
aperture locking mechanism. Nikon soon improved them to AF-N lenses,
with a wider, rubber focusing ring. Some AF-N lenses also replaced the
distance info window by a more traditional marking on the barrel (35-70
3.3-4.5, 50 1.8,...).

> 2. Year of production
Around 1988, I guess.

> 3. Why the focus ring is different ? (may be replaced in the past or is
> original)
I guess that, as other manufacturers, Nikon thought initially that AF
lenses would essentially be used in AF and that a confortable focusing
ring was superfluous. Note that some Canon EF lenses are still like that
(50 1.8,...).

> 4. Have this one the CRC mechanism ?
Yes.
> 5. How many lens in how many groups ?
The same as the current one. The optics are in fact unchanged since the
AIs version.

> 6. And last but not least ... is it worth of 200 USD ?
I would say yes, but I'd try to find an AF-N version, with its more
confortable focusing ring. I use mine in MF all the time. Set the
aperture, the distance according to the DOF marks, and you are ready!

Nicolas.