KP asked
>snip.... Do I need to make any adjustments for the exposure against a
snowy >background? I have an F5 but am not sure if the RGB metering will
compensate >for the white background....snip

KP

I don't personally have a F5 so I can't say how it will handle the
exposure, but from everything that I have read and heard it should work
just fine. But having said that you could always use an hand held incident
light meter and then everything should be exposed properly. Snow is
extremely reflective and you should open up about 2 stops.

Terry Graham