> One thing I noticed was missing from
        > the F100 is the view finder cover that
        > is built-in.  Do you all think this is
        > a problem?

        I consider it a decent trade-off.  It's cheaper, smaller
        and probably provides more protection in the rain.
        I wouldn't want my *only* camera to have a fixed
        finder but on a second body it's fine.

        > An F5 question.  When you put it in the
        > aperture priority mode how do you control
        > the aperture?  The lense ring or the
        > command dial?

        You can either set the lens to it's minimum aperture
        and use the secondary control dial on the body (just
        below the shutter release on the front of the camera),
        or set body to the minimum aperture, and use the
        aperture ring on the lens.

        -Don