>Date: Thu, 17 Dec 1998 22:48:16 -0500 (EST)
>From: "misnomer" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>Subject: F100 [v04.n166/20]
>Message: 20
>
>One thing I noticed was missing from the F100 is the view finder cover
>that is built-in.  Do
>you all think this is a problem?
>
>I am looking forward to trying it out compared to the F5.  The Specs look
>good.
>
>An F5 question.  When you put it in the aperture priority mode how do you
>control the
>aperture?  The lense ring or the command dial?
>
>Thanks.
>
>George

George,

I did notice that it is missing the eyepiece shutter as well. I do a lot
of shooting on automatic on a tripod and routinely flip the shutter so no
stray light will affect the exposure. I guess I'll just have to use my
hand.

With the F5 and the F100, the aperture can be selected either by the
aperture ring or the sub-command dial.

Ed