Hi all,

Moldavian Airlines have announced a concurs for the best pictures or
series of pictures about them. As the prizes are really essential
(above $1000) I intend to participate. At the moment my equipment
consist from:
Nikon 6006
Sigma AF 24/2.8
Nikkor 50/1.8E
Nikon AF 35-80/4-5.6 D (will be replaced by Tokina 28-70/2.6-2.8)
Tokina AT-X 80200/2.8

All shoots should be done on ground:
Take-off, landing, at parking, inside the aircraft, etc.

I plan to shoot:
Take-off, landing (I can stay very close to the runway (20-25 meter)
Passengers embarkation
Technical staff
Hostess
Pilots in cockpit

Any advises re film, lenses, positions, etc. will be high appreciate.
Some web addresses with examples are also welcome.
Kind regards from Moldova
Anatol