In the USA you can send your Fujichrome films to  Fuji's lab in Phoenix
Arizona for processing.  They do a fine job at a good price.  The only
problem is the mail delay.  However, before you abandon Kodachrome for
Fujichrome I suggest you also take a look at Kodak's E6 film, Ektachrome.
Elite Chrome 100 is a great film and can be purchased for about the same
price as Fuji Sensia from the NY mail order stores.  Elite Chrome 200 is the
best 200 speed chrome film around, period.  It makes Sensia 200 look
terrible.  And it can be pushed to 320 with almost no loss of quality.
Kodak has a new very saturated Ektachrome which will be available in the
first quarter of 1999.  Sounds like another winner to me.  Use Fuji if you
like it, but check out the Ektachromes also.  I have and I am very
impressed.

<I have been really impressed with some of the <results I have seen with
Fuji chromes, such as <Velvia and
<Sensia II. For those of you who are Fuji users: <what do you do for
processing? Do I need to <send them to a private lab? Does Fuji offer a
<processing service?

Stanley McManus
Greater Seattle Frequent Visitor