Hi! I realise this is not exactly Nikon-related, but I'm thinking of
getting a family portrait done, and I'm wondering about the ability of
35mm to enlarge to 20x30. I intend to use Ektar 25, and a Nikon prime
(probably an AIS 105/2.8 Micro). Any ideas whether the resolution will
hold or if the shot will be viewable from perhaps a foot away at least?
This pertains to both lens and film (I read somewhere that Ektar 25 will
allow for "grainless" 20x30 inch prints, but frankly I'm a bit
skeptical!).

No, there are no rental shops in Singapore, so renting medium format for
the day is out of the question.

Any help would be massively appreciated!
--
An election is coming. Universal peace is declared, and the foxes have a