I well know the 10 pin conections thanks to the information given here, but
now my problem is where to find de contector.
I tried to use the AF/AE and shutter remote from the 10 pin in my F5 and it
worked fine, but I asked a couple of electronic shops and none of them saw
something like the 10 pin before.
Does anybody know whether this conector is just a Nikon standard or it can
be found in shops. That is because I dont want looking for it if is not
available, and in such a case, to spend 12.500 pesetas (90 US$) to get one
MC-30.
If anyone has another ingenious solution with another kind of conector which
connect with the 3 pin that I am interested with, would be apreciated.

Thanks in advance

Javier López