Before launching the question, just a brief introducion taken from Moose
site at:

http://www.moose395.net/f5/functions.html#cus14

#14 Center-Weighted Meter

The F5's center-weighted metering is set to 75% from the factory. This
sensitivity is concentrated on the 12mm center circle on the screen. You can
change the concentration from the 12mm circle to 8mm, 15mm, 20mm, average of
entire viewfinder or custom-size via the PhotoManager software. You activate
by turning the sub-command dial until C8, C15, C20, A or PC appears on the
LCD panel. I personally live on the RGB meter and wouldn't even consider
using this custom function. But there are some using older AI/AIS lenses
where this function can be of assistance.

Now, my question is. I undestand 3D Color Meter, and Center Weighted. I know
that you can change the size of the center zone by custom function Nº 14,
but, is there any difference between 3D and center weichted when you set
this to average?
Or is it really the same. I did test the same composition with 3D and
Average center weichted and the reading was the same or 1/3 stop down in
Average.

Thanks in advance

Javier López