In december 1998 ,last year ;-) I asked what to buy 50 mm lens or flash unit.
I send a message to the digest, in which I wrote that I was going to buy the 50 mm.

I decided not to buy the 50 mm lens nor the flash. I first want to learn more about my
camera.
So now I'm looking for some good books on the Nikon F601 (N6006).

I prefer the Dutch language, but if the book is in the English language it is no
problem.
But i prefer the Dutch language because it is my mother language

So please let me know what is a good book to learn al the features of the Nikon F601
(N6006).

Koen Stap
Holland
Opinions expressed above are not always my very own
but do not necessarily represent those of CMG.