As many of you may have read, I did just invest in an F5.

Well, here is my paranoid question.  I noticed this from the minute that I took the
body from the box, but kept forgetting to e-mail me question to the list.

The on/off button does not sit completely flush to the body, should I be worried?
What actually is happening seems virtually impossible to explain via e-mail, so please
bear with me.

Ok, it's like this.  Imagine that you are holding the camera in the direction that you
would take a photograph.  Regardless of whether the camera is on or off, if you tap on
the word on/off it makes a noise.  Basically, the way I see it, this portion of the
on/off dial just "isn't down all the way."

The metering mode selector does not seem to be loose like this.  However, the on/off
switch is!

Should I be worried?  Is this normal???  Or, am I just paranoid????

As always, your input is greatly anticipated and appreciated.

-Michael

Palmieri Photography

Michael L. Palmieri

816 Roosevelt Street  *  Apt. #2