As ND'ers may recall I had an ad for 2 F5's and one F90X (N90S USA)
plus some SB flashes for sale, due to a recent insurance settlement.

I got a lot of replies, only a few of them serious buyers, but I did
finally sell one F90X and an SB27.

I think trying to post a lot of stuff and no price got poor results.
So...I have one F5, new in box, with an SB27 to go with it. I am
trying to sell one body and one flash at a time as I had 5 bodies and
5 flashes and want to work them down in pairs.Best to sell in person,
in Toronto.I am buying lenses, want to get 105/2.8 and 70-180 Micro,
vs. 3 F5's and 2 F90X's. These were bought Oct 5th and I have only
used one F5 and one F90 and one Sb28 (which are not for sale) and thus
the other bodies and flashes are untouched.

Price: $2,700 CDN.

Retail here in Toronto is about $2900 for the F5 and about $250 for
the SB27, or $3150 plus taxes of 15% or $3,622 so this is a good
discount. (e.g. $922).

E-mail only to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

==

Rick Davitt