> Thanks for your reply, but at t this point I still don't know where, or if,
>   there is a misunderstanding.  As explained
> before, upon submitting my order (32669360) the sales clerk ("BR") assured
> me repeatedly that there was

OK, we've got the order No. We've got the clerk's intitials. Now can anyone
tell me what the hell this post is doing on this list?
Sorry, I don't mean to sound quite so stroppy, but it's actually *nice* to
have two representatives of big outfits who are willing to spend time on
this list, and this is the best way to scare them off that I ever saw. Not
to mention being totally off topic.

Best Wishes,

Paul

Visit my Website at: http://www.paulbrad.demon.co.uk