Hello Fellow Nikonaughts (sorry but Nikoneers sounds like we should be wearing those
funny  mouse hats). I know most most of you don't like members selling used gear in
this forum but I ask your indulgence on the following:
I have a Nikon Coolscan II LS-20E for Windows Model with all the original equipment
for sale. All the cables, books, FH-2 film strip holder, etc. In fact I have never
used the SCSI card that came with it (still in original bag) I already have a SCSI card
in my computer and just hooked up to it. The scanner is in mint condition and is a
little over a year old (I have receipt from when purchased new). The scanner works
great I just never use it. I scanned some old kodachrome slides my late father shot and
since then it has been relatively unused. I must be honest and admit I find it
frustrating having to clean all the dust spots off my scans so I am sticking with
letting my local pro shop scan my selected shots dust free.
I would rather someone purchase this who will really use it and not just turn it
around and sell for profit. I want to keep it in the family (Nikon fans that is). So I
am posting here first and asking 1/3 what I paid for it. $400. I will wait for a
response for one week and then post it on ebay for auction. If you would pay with a
money order or cashiers check I would appreciate it and also please include payment
for shipping from Alabama, USA. In return I will give you a one week return option if
you are not satisfied that my description of this is accurate.
My email address is [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Thank you for your indulgence,
Bobby Flippo