Dear Nikoneers,

not really a genuine Nikon Question, but I want to use my Tele-Reflexagar
300mm f5.6 with my F3. I use a Hama M42 to Nikon Adapter and had some
vignetting in the past. Now I have removed the lens inside the Adapter and
shortened the adapter and lens that I can focus to infinity again. The only
problem is, that I still have vignetting.

Does anyone know this particular lens? Can one do something about it? (By
the way, no filters or shades were used.)

Thanx

Thomas Buro ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
http://www.stud.uni-wuppertal.de/~ua0273/homepage.html
In den Birken 135, D-42113 Wuppertal, Germany
Tel: *49 (0) 202 720995, Fax: 720995 (Call first)
Pager: * 49 (0) 165 6 3011678