Color me red!

After reading Pierlucio Pellissier's response to Christian's question
concerning telephoto lenses for architectural photography, I've decided that
I need to change my perspective!  Most of the architectural work I've done
requires short lenses due to space restrictions.  However, I'm going to
throw some longer lenses on my cameras at every shoot to change my
perspective.  It will also force me to look at all of my work differently.

I appreciate the variety of opinions on this digest & hope that no one takes
offense at mine.

John Wilkinson
Okie Shutterbug
Tulsa, Oklahoma, USA