>What's the Best Polarzier for the Nikkor 24-120 lens that
>won't vignette?

The main concern I had with using any filter on my 24-120
was the tendency of thicker mounting rings to encroach on
the image area.  With the help of the staff at Pardee's
Cameras, I was able to find filters with thin rings - among
them the B&W and Hoya brands.

The problem with a polarizer, of course, is that the very
nature of the filter makes a thin ring difficult, if not
impossible to manufacture.  As a result, and because I would
have needed several sizes of filters (or step up rings), I
went back to my old standby, Cokin "P" series filters.  The
cost of the adapters, holders, hoods, etc., as well as that
of the filters themselves, is quite competitive; I can
change or stack filters more easily; and If I get another
lens with a different size filter thread, I will only have
to buy one adapter.  Additionally, I have found that six to
twelve filters and the mounting accessories are much easier
to store than eighteen to thirty-six standard filters.  Yet
another advantage is that I can adjust the larger Cokin
polarizer much easier with my arthritic fingers.  For me, it
is the most practical solution.  It may work for you.

I hope this helps.

Bill Cassing