Cande Anath wrote:

> Can someone suggest what prices I should expect to sell these two
>     lenses for ? Both lenses are in mint/pristine condition, and come with
>     all instructions/box/original caps, and have been exceptionally well
>     maintained.

Two of the journals in Germany have printed price lists for used
equipment here.  I don't know if there is such in the US.  Best
source of prices that I could think of would be past auctions at ebay
and listings with the online dealers, such as B&H and KEH.

If you are interested in the German prices, let me know and I'll dig
them up.

Regards,

Tim