Javier wrote:

> Last month I purchased a half price films because they are going to be out
> of date in Febrary. These are Kodad Royal Gold 200 and 400. I have already
> developed 3 and they are Ok, but I've got come more, and maybe I will have
> to develop them in March.
> Is there anybody who Knows what happend if they become prints one or two
> months after expired?

Javier, if you're worried about it, keep the film in the fridge. I quite
often buy large batches (100 rolls or so) of Ektachrome 100 which is a year
out of date. I use it to do professional jobs; it's perfectly fine, and
*very* cheap!
The only thing you have to watch out for is how it's been stored before you
bought it...as long as it's been fridged, it'll be OK for ages.

Best Wishes,

Paul

http://www.paulbrad.demon.co.uk