Does anyone out there have first-hand experience with the DA20 "Action
Finder" for the F4, or I guess on any other F body for that matter.

I bought a beautiful used F4 w/o a finder.  I have a standard finder (DP20)
on my other F4.  I don't actually shoot much action.  I'm more of a
landscape/macro/general nature photographer, but I'm intrigued by the great
eye releif offered by the action finder.

My local shop doesn't have one I can try - and I'm not shy about returning
one if I buy it and don't like it - I just wonder if anyone has an opinion
about them.