Date: Thu, 14 Jan 1999 10:30:01 -0800 (PST)
From: John Foster <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: N6006 vs N70 [v04.n195/22]
Message: 22

Fellow users,

Is there a difference in build quality between these two bodies?  Which is
most rugged for withstanding the rigors of months of living overseas in
a dusty tropical place, taking lots of pictures?  I think that I would
prefer the interface of the N6006, but I do not have extensive experience
with either.

Thanks in advance,
John