> Can the infrared ML-3 remote release be operated through
double-glass
> window?  If yes, what working distance can I expect?
> Or is there a remote release system using radio
frequencies?
> I have the 10-pin connector in my F90X, soon(?) in a F100.

I have no experience with the ML-3, but I use a Radio Slave
2 as a radio remote release as well as for remote flash.  I
bought it when I was using an 801s (8008s) and thus I have
the two pin connector for it, but would expect that a 10 pin
cable would be available by now.  I use it with a MC-25
cable to adapt it to the 10 pin for my f5 (I have also used
it with an f90).  There are later versions of this unit now
available.

Nikon also make a radio unit (MW-2?) which has greater range
(according to the specs.) but I have no personal experience
of it.

Alex