N70 TOP DECK

>I love it.  It didn't take too long to get used to it, and after using it on
>just a few rolls of film, I can get pretty much anywhere it it very
>quickley.  Don't let it scare you off.

I use the F5 and got the N70 for my wife.  I love that the N70 has all the
info in ONE spot.  No looking all around the camera, at the rewqind knob,
at the LCD on thre back, under little doors, etc.  The N70 seems to stuff a
lot of info in a small place, but you do not see it all at once.  I agree,
don't let it scare you off.  I love the fact that it has memory settings on
it, I wish the F5 had that!

Robert in Redlands