Hi all, I'm looking for comments on this lens, in particular:
- sharpness and contrast at wide apertures
- distortion - is it barrel or wavy-line, how much?
- performance at close range
- bokeh - how smooth is the out-of-focus blur in the background?
- how it compares with the AIS 28/2.8 and AIS 35/2

I have the 28/2.8 which is a great lens, but I'd like more speed. The 35/2 is
also excellent, but the bokeh is not great. For me, bad bokeh in a fast lens
kind of defeats the purpose of the extra speed. Is the 28/2 the best of both?
Thanks, Roland.