......The self-timer on the F100 can be customized to run
from 2 to 10 seconds by setting custom function
16......[Paraphrased]

Golly, how neat!  Now I can go into a camera's custom
function and set the self-timer to 2 seconds for one shot
and go back and reset it to 10 seconds for my next shot and
heck out of those silly levers that you pulled down part way
for a short delay and all the way for a longer delay - you
know, the kind on those old "obsolete" cameras.

Don't get me wrong, folks.  I love modern technology (I'd
better - I make my living at it!), but every once in a
while, I miss one of those old simplified gadgets.  Forgive
me for corrupting a famous phrase, but others seem things as
they are and say why; I see things as they used to be and
say why not.

Bill Cassing