Ale Lednik Wrote:

**************************
All three new Nikon lenses 80-200 AFS, 28-70 2.8 AFS and 28-105 AF D IF
ARE
AVAILABLE in Germany for at least a month now! The prices are a little
bit
high but the point is America is just not the heart of the world
anymore!!!
:) If you people were spending one half of the time you spend writing
b***-s*** on the digest in the field taking photos instead of arguing
over
canon vs. nikon and similar nonsense these world would be a better place
live. Anyway, seems like some of you should be employed as Nikon
tech.-development advisers since you're all so g** d*** smart. Too bad
you're just average photographers I presume. Shoot more and talk less
for
god's sake!!!

Actually, this insulting post does not even deserve a reply.  But, if
Herr Lednik is such an expert on the digest, presumably from extensive
reading thereof, I pose the following question:  Is spending your time
reading this B***-S*** and more or less distracting from your superior
photographic efforts than spending our time writing this B***-S***?

Dan Brown
USA