Boris Achermann writes:
 > [...]
 > First the canyon part: What is the best way of shooting inside Antelope
 > Canyon? Shall I use a solid tripod and expose real long, or are faster
 > speeds and a wide aperture better? Is the use of MLU necessary with the
 > F4? (wow, it's even Nikon-specific...)
 > What kind of film (slide and negative) is recommended? I'd like to make no
 > compromises. Filters? And what time is the best (AFAIK, there's never
 > direct sunlight)?

Assuming that you're looking for "that slot canyon look", I think that
you're going to end up on a _solid_ tripod, slow film [small grain,
good saturation] like velvia [I don't have a good print film
recommendation], smaller aperatures to get some depth of field, and
long exposures.  Mirror lockup and/or a cable release would be
useful.  On the other hand, when you get there, there might be
something that would look neat w/ some grain and/or narrow depth of
field.  Set yourself up so that you can experiment...

I'd highly recommend getting some of the Black Rabbit Productions
photoguides to that area before you go.  They'll give you scads of
really useful pointers.  Check out

     www.blackrabbit.com

or

     Black Rabbit Productions