Owen P. Evans wrote:

> This guy is a real peach! First he insults Americans. Then he justifies his
> existence with excuses for his past. And then he insults all of us by
> telling us we don't know where Slovenia is. And furthermore, he goes on to
> tell us how we should practise free speech, in writing only what he wishes
> to hear.!
>     His first letter was in better English and therefore given that he says
> he's a journalist with an ascerbic wit; I say his second letter is a
> misleading falsehood. Anyone can turn off their spellchecker. Next he reads
> us some Communist propaganda so as to put us in line as to what he wishes to
> hear. Next he gives us a hard time about our intelligence..This is all
> hogwash!! The guy knows what he says and should be accountable for his
> actions; he just isn't. Lastly, his first letter was offensive, blasphemous
> and plain rude!

Hi,

I think both off you (Owen and Ales) were insulting.
We read Digest to learn something useful about photography and photographic equipment
(Nikon related) and to share our experience.
So, please do not write nonsense anymore.

> I vote that firewall be created in Major-domo to keep him out of our hair!
> Anyone else agree??

It is (technicaly) not possible to keep any mail sender out with a firewall,
because the sender can easy change his identity (which is a part of his message) in
his mail program.

Anyway, I disagree with your idea.

Bye,

Benjamin.