Hello Fellow Nikoneers,
I have called Nikon Customer Service Tech Support and there answer is about as clear
as muddy water. I hope y'all (as we say in the south U.S.) can help me out.
If I remove the standard eye level finder from my F4 and replace it with the waist
level finder then hook up my Nikon SB-27 for automatic balanced fill flash, what type
of metering does the flash use? The matrix meter is in the standard eye level finder
isn't it? And the body only contains the spot meter, or does it also contain the
center weighted meter? If so what meter system does the SB-27 use for Balanced fill
flash?
Your assistance would be greatly appreciated.
Bobby Flippo
Forgive my rant but "GO FALCONS"!