I have posted in the past that I have used Pete Smith at Fotocamera
Repair Service in Lake Worth, Florida (561-433-8434 or email
[EMAIL PROTECTED]) to ai my Nikkor lenses with excellent results.
Recently, a question was asked if anyone knew where to get original ai
rings. I talked to him today, and he says he has original Nikon ai rings
only for the following Nikkor lenses:

20mm 3.5
20mm 4.0
24mm 2.8
28mm 2.0
28mm 3.5
35mm 1.4
35mm 2.0
50mm 1.4
50mm 2.0
55mm 1.2
105mm 4.0
135mm 2.0
135mm 3.5
200mm 4.0
ED300mm 4.5
400mm 5.6

It would be wise to call or email him first to determine if the serial
number of your lens matches the group that he can fit the rings to. He
charges $22 just to mill the lens, or $50 to mill and install the
original ring. He has done excellent work for me in the past and I can
recommend him highly. He takes about one to two days to do the work.

Hope this is helpful to those that need this service.

Tyler Knapp
Coral Gables, Florida