Dear Nikoners,

I finally got tired of pondering who screwed up the pictures, my N70
or those guys in Qualex and shot a roll of Sensia.  I think all of you
know what it feels like to look at your own slides for the first time
in your life...  :-)
But after fiddling with my new toys and happily gazing through them
for a couple of evenings I became puzzled, how am I supposed to share
my delight with my friends?!

What kind of equipment do you use to display your work? I suppose it
could be some kind of a slide projector, but I have no idea of what
is available or what I might need.

Unfortunately, being a student I can't afford too much, but I also think

it can be a good investment for many years...

Please, tell me what you think might work for me!!

Thank you in advance,
Alexei Kudriavtsev