>CANON CRONIES

> This is a nikon specific site, wish you would keep your canon
propaganda
>off here.

>Canon owners are like religious zealots!  "Don't test the waters
>of any
>other god, you may discover something wrong with yours!"  [snip]

>The EOS is cute, but I need metal.  That's the end of that!

Posts of this nature strike me as being xenophobic and a little
ridiculous too. Smacks of one religious zealot howling that the
other guy's religion is a cult.
While a Nikon user for more than 30 years, it has become
increasingly clear to me that Canon is ahead in some particulars.
I don't feel threatened by that fact at all, in fact commend C.
for their pioneering work in a field such as IS. I also feel
Nikon would do well to pick up the pace in introducing new
technologies and widening their lens offerings. There are some
glaring gaps. Competition of this nature is good for all in any
event.
I use Nikon . . . they don't own my soul . . . in fact they don't
even own my affection. Given sufficient impetus, I will use Canon
too, either AS WELL AS of, INSTEAD OF, Nikon. To do otherwise is
to become a cult member of one camp or the other.

--
Terence A. Danks
Nova Scotia, Canada