Hi, all.

I recently bought an F3AF from KEH (it's beautiful, but they had it listed as
BGN). I was wondering a couple of things about it ... I understand that Kenko
and Tamron teleconverters use a sort of "pass through" system to enable
autofocus with AF Nikkors. Since they are just passing through the signals,
would they also work with the F3AF and its two AF lenses, the 80mm and the
200mm? (Don't have either one, still looking). Also ... and now I'm going way
out on a limb here ... since the original AF lenses for the F3AF have the
motors in the lenses, not the camera body, and since the new AF-S lenses also
have the motors in the lenses, would the F3AF be able to focus them? I doubt
it, and can't afford those lenses anyway, but was just curious. Thanks for any
answers. The F3AF is a neat camera for those seeking an oddity, and its DX-1
finder provides focus confirmation with manual focus lenses. The brochure
states it won't work with anything slower than f3.5, but it works with the
35-80 4-5.6 just fine.

Thanks again.
Brett