Hi,

I'm interested in the Beattie split image screens for converting
my F-801 into a nifty manual focus camera. The manufacturer
says that their screens are significantly brighter (up to 1.5
stops) than the original screens. This makes me wonder if
the metering would be affected. A cross-section illustration
of my camera shows that the metering cells are mounted
after the screen (ie., light has to travel thru the screen before
hitting the cells).  Has anyone had any experience with
Beattie screens, and if so is exposure compensation
required?

Thanks,

Zig