Neuman-RUETHER web page has moved...!

  Due to the generousity of Nicholas S. Rubenstein,
  my web page has a new home, at:
      imperium.bayside.net/ruether   (no "www"...)
  Virtually all Nikkor -->optical types<-- (not barrel
  types...) are listed on my web page, under "I babble",
  and many are evaluated. Don't forget to read the
  general comments at the beginning - there are
  details there (especially about what the ratings
  are based on...) that you may find useful. Have fun
  with it, but don't become preoccupied with it...! ;-)
  There are lens reviews, articles on seeing and
  perspective, a glasses solution for those with
  eye-focus problems, and several other items, also.
  An', stik aroun' fer th' purdy pit-churz, tu! ;-)
  There are "aht" photos, bug pictures, 3-D photos,
  waterfalls, sun-photos, video frame-grabs - lotsa
  images (and even some MIDI-horrors....! ;-)

David Ruether
 [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 http://imperium.bayside.net/ruether